I am back again after being gone for some time.
At this moment I am planning to post more and be more active on my blog.
I hope this will help me get more views and subscribers.
Here is another recipe, for bami this time:
- 350 g bami noodles (or other style Asian Noodle)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 500 g chicken breasts, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 1 carrot, sliced thin
- 1 red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 175 g ham, cubed
- 150 g shrimp, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (Indonesian Red Chili Paste)
- 4 -6 tablespoons ketjap manis (Indonesian Sweet Soya Sauce)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- 2Heat a large wok or frying pan and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Swirl in the beaten egg to make a thin omelet.
- 4Remove from pan allow to cool; cut into thin strips and set aside.
- 5In a large wok style pan heat oil.
- 6Saute the chicken with garlic, coriander, ginger and broth until chicken is no longer pink (5 to 7 minutes).
- 7Add sliced onion, carrot, red pepper, leek and ketjap manis; sauté 4 to 5 minutes.
- 8Add cubed ham, uncooked shrimp, and sambal oelek; cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink.
- 9Add sliced omelet and noodles; mix well and heat throughly before serving.
- 10Serve with lychees and kroepoek, enjoy!