zondag 4 september 2011

Welcome

Hello there fellow students and interested hambones!
I created this blog for people that are interested in cooking or just suck at it.
My blog will show recipes with photos and own creations for you to make.

Apart from that I will also go to local restaurants and places to eat to rate the food and compare.
Therefor this blog is the perfect place to read about making your own food, and learning easy recipes.

The more followers I get, the more I will blog useful things here and maybe even start a F.A.Q.

Have fun and enjoy your food!

1 opmerking:

  1. i am american and i really like the dutch culture, i cannot wait to read your posts about cousins and recipes from your country! Following for interesting meals i can prepare from my home.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen